We provide fully independent agronomy advice to farmers on all aspects of agronomy from seed rates, crop nutrition, varieties and chemical programmes.
The level of service provided can vary from business to business and is tailored to what the client needs. This can be a full service with fortnightly visits, fertiliser plans and Gatekeeper produced recommendations to just a telephone back up service.
All agronomy and arable decisions are made after direct discussion and field walking with the client. Our aim is to improve soil and plant health using an integrated approach, whilst maintaining maximum posssible yields to improve the sustainablity of your farming business.
We provide field walking throughout the year as required and agronomy advice based on your farm size, soil type and system. Full weed, pest, disease and deficiency identification is carried out at each visit. Fully traceable, clear computerised recommendations are produced through the Gatekeeper programme and are emailed to clients the same day.
As part of the service, we provide integrated cropping plans, nutrient planning- Phosphate, Potassium and Nitrogen plans encompassing manure inputs, Cross Compliance and environmental advice on stewardship options and legislative requirements, monthly newsletters or technical updates, spring fungicide meetings for our clients with independent outside speakers and NRoSO training.
We use Crop Advisors, an independent buying group based in the South of England for all our seed, fertiliser and chemical purchases. For more information on Crop Advisors please click on the link to take you straight to their website.
• Advice is 100% independent, we are not linked to any distributor or manufacturer. A variety of methods are used to ensure we remain at the peak in terms of technical ability transfer
• All agronomy and arable decisions are made after direct discussion with the client
• Members of Crop Advisors independent buying alliance which buys fertiliser, chemical and seed on behalf over 450 farms in the south of England
• Level of service provided can vary from business to business and tailored to what the client needs
• We attend regular technical briefings from manufacturers and independent sources to keep ourselves up to date with the latest developments in the arable industry
• Field walking throughout the year as required, agronomy advice based on your farm and system
For more information please